R E G U L A T O R Y C O M P L I A N C E
Enabling Technologies for Financial Services
AMLInfo a CubeIQ Limited Division
Welcome to AMLInfo Web Site for Regulatory Compliance Technology - AML & Compliance Products and Services.
>> AML-Online™ [R02]: What It Is?
According to EU, US and other jurisdiction laws and regulation on AML, CFT, trafficking of narcotic drugs, weapons proliferation and other criminal activities Banks, Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, Securities Companies and a number of non-financial companies are obliged to execute a number of actions that have as target to identify the quality of their customers. The set of procedures of identifying the quality of customers is known as Know Your Customer – KYC.
CubeIQ provides a web based software platform for performing database searches and KYC procedures for registered users under the name AML-Online™.
Using the platform banks, financial institutions, credit card companies, insurance companies, stock brokerage companies, commercial enterprises and other legal entities can access major Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Blocked Persons lists such as OFAC SDN & Blocked Persons List (including all sub-lists), EU Consolidated List, UN Consolidated List, Bank of England List (BOE), Proprietary and Private Blocked Persons Lists and others, and search such lists for records existence or related information on individuals, companies, vessels and other entities.
With AML-Online™ now you can protect your institution from financial criminals, terrorists, money launderers, drug traffickers and fraudsters immediately by retrieving information and data from the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Blocked Persons lists.
AML-Online™ platform is provided either as a Cloud Service or as on Premises Web Based Licensed Software application.
AML-Online™ platform operates with any of the following data feeds:
- Original SDN Lists Files: OFAC, EU Consolidated, UN Consolidated, HM Treasury OFSI Consolidated (ex BOE), FCDO UK Sanctions ...
- FIS Prime Databank.
- Dow Jones Risk and Compliance™ Data Feed.
- Refinitive™ World-Check Data Feed.
- ComplyAdvantage™ Compliance Data Feed
Additional information for a full, in-house, AML system deployment and special AML modules can be found at our Solutions and Products sections.
FIS Prime Databank
Prime Compliance Databank is a database service from FIS Risk and Compliance Solutions comprised of compliance related information as researched by FIS' expert team of investigators.
View the full list of available Compliance Databases in SDN Lists section.
Prime Compliance Databank is provided as an additional module to AML-Online™ existing database of Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Blocked Persons lists.
Dow Jones Risk and Compliance™ Data Feed
Dow Jones Risk and Compliance™ is a global provider of best-in-class risk data for managing regulatory and reputational risk. Dow Jones™ Sanctions and Watch Lists data feed provides accurate, structured, complete and up-to-date global risk data for robust compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer regulation.
Global data includes Politically Exposed Persons, their relatives and their close associates, government sanctions and other official lists, adverse media - negative news profiles, international and national sanction lists and watch lists from UN, EU, US-OFAC, UK, Canada, Japan and several other regulatory bodies, profiles of persons linked to high profile crime, companies list owned or controlled by sanctioned subjects as required by the OFAC and the EU, foreign (non-US) public officials, state-owned companies, government sanction lists, high-profile criminals and other data that help regulated organizations mitigate regulatory, commercial and reputational risks.
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- International Sanctions (OFAC, EU, UN, BOE …)
- Adverse Media Coverage
- Source of Wealth
- Specialist Lists
- Customized Investigative Research
- Event-driven Investigative Research
- Other High-Risk Factors
Refinitive™ World-Check Data Feed
Refinitiv™, an LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) business, is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Refinitiv™ is powering participants across the global financial marketplace providing information, insights, and technology that enable customers to execute critical investing, trading and risk decisions with confidence.
Data in Risk & Compliance:
- World-Check & Screening
- Country Risk Ranking (an accurate view of your location-based risk).
- Qual-ID (digital identity verification, document proofing and World-Check screening via one API).
- World-Check Risk Intelligence (meet KYC and anti-money laundering requirements with our information and tools).
- World-Check One (helping to simplify and accelerate your due diligence process and improve remediation).
- World-Check Customer Risk Screener (screen and monitor individuals or entities, and make remediation more intelligent).
- Due Diligence
- Due Diligence Reports (advanced background and integrity checks on individuals and entities).
- Due Diligence Centre (enterprise supply chain risk management solution).
- Managed Screening Service (a managed screening and remediation service).
- Risk Management
- Client On-boarding (an end-to-end client lifecycle management solution).